Apartments Houston’s Galleria Area
Apartments with Washer and Dryers: The apartments have full-size washer & dryers
Apartments with Garages: We do not have garages but we do have a reserved parking garage. The huge advantage of having parking garage is that you won’t have to battle for a parking spot. This is especially an advantage over communities that only offer unreserved parking.
What do apartments look for in regards to credit, to qualify me for an apartment?
Your application will be evaluated for Credit in good standing, the requirements are 50% positive credit. Failure to meet this requirement will require an additional deposit or Guarantor. Foreclosures, tax liens, or judgement(s) within the past one (1) year, will result in a declined application.
Augusta Apartments In Uptown Houston:
What year was The Augusta built?
What schools are my children zoned for, If I reside at The Augusta?
Elementary:Briar Grove Middle School: Grady High School:Lee
How many apartments make up The Augusta Apartments?
What are the Pool Hours?
I am expecting a package delivery, is it okay if I ask them to leave it in the Leasing Office?
If a resident is not home to accept a package delivery, the carrier will bring the item into the Leasing Office for safe keeping. The resident may pick up the item, with the carrier tag/notice left on their door or inside the mailbox, during normal business hours.
Who is the cable provider at The Augusta Apartments?
The cable and internet provider for The Augusta is Comcast and AT&T.
Am I allowed to get Satellite Cable and Internet?
Residents are allowed to get Satellite TV & Internet, so long as the Satellite Dish can receive a signal. The Satellite Dish cannot be mounted onto the Building, it has to maintain inside of your patio
What utilities, do we have to pay, as residents?
Residents are responsible for paying Electricity, Cable, & Water/Waste-water.
Is Water/Waste-water Sub-metered, or Allocated? Sub-metered
I want to up size my apartment, am I allowed to transfer into a bigger apartment home?
Residents are allowed to transfer within a community, with Manager Approval. If the transfer is requested within a Lease Contract, a $400 Transfer Fee will be required to perform the Transfer. If the request is made towards the end of your Lease, with proper notice, you may be allowed to Transfer free of charge. Transfers are subject to availability.
What are the Fitness Center hours?
Is there a fee to change a light bulb(s)?
No, just place a service ticket online or call the office and our Maintenance Team will take care of it as soon as possible.
Does maintenance install ceiling fans/light fixtures?
Yes, after you have purchased your ceiling fan or light fixture place a service ticket and maintenance will install as soon as possible with no installation fee
Can I purchase an additional parking space? Unfortunately there is not enough spaces to purchase an additional parking space. You will have to park your additional vehicle on the 6th floor or your pe-assigned parking space.
Is there assign parking spaces?
Yes, every home has an assigned parking space. 1 bedroom- 1 assigned and 2 bedroom- 2 assigned.
Where does my visitors park?
Your visitors will park on the 6th floor in our parking garage. (we do have elevators in our garage)
How many vehicles can I have in a 1 bedroom?
You will have 1 pre-assigned parking space on your level. If you have an additional vehicle you will park in the visitor section.
Where can I put my Motorcycle?
In your reserved parking space or you may also reserve a storage unit as well.
Where can I put my bicycle?
You have to store the bicycle inside your home, or you may reserve a storage unit. (bicycles are not allowed on your balcony/patio)
Are washer and dryers included in my home? Yes, you have a full size washer/dryer some homes have stackable or side by side.
Are there any tips to save energy in my Houston, Texas apartment?
- Replace incandescent lighting with compact fluorescent bulbs. Compact fluorescent bulbs use 20 percent of the electricity and last 10 times longer.
- With compact fluorescent bulbs, it is best to only turn off lights if you will not be using them for more than 10 or 15 minutes. Constantly turning on and off compact fluorescent lights will significantly reduce bulb life.
- Reducing the wattage of incandescent bulbs in frequently used areas
- Save considerable energy by turning your AC off (or setting the thermostat higher) when you are not at home
- During the summer months, set your thermostat at the highest comfortable setting. We recommend a setting of 78-80. You can save 7 to 10% on your cooling costs for each degree above 78.
- During the winter months, set your thermostat at the lowest comfortable setting. We recommend a setting of 68-70. You can save 7 to 10% on your heating costs for each degree below 70.
- Use ceiling or portable fans to supplement your air-conditioning in occupied rooms. Replace filters quarterly and do not block registers and return vents with furniture or drapes.
- Use flat bottom pans that match the size of your stove burners. Clean the oven when its still warm from cooking.
- Use a microwave oven when it will work just as well as another method.
- Run appliances like the dishwasher and washer/dryer only when full.
- Turn off appliances and lights when you aren’t using them.
- Turn off/unplug all small electrical equipment, such as radios, VCRs or TVs when not in use.
- Turn off the lights when leaving an empty room.
- Close your blinds during the day.
- Turn down your hot water heater.
- If you have a fireplace, close the damper when not in use.